Woman electrocuted to death in Shopian village

Woman electrocuted to death in Shopian village

Shopian, Aug 23 : A woman died due to electrocution at her home in Bemnipora village in South Kashmir’s Shopain district on Tuesday.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the woman died on spot due to an electric shock, while she was cooking.

He identified the deceased as Kulsuma wife of Mohammad Rafiq Reshie of Bemnipora village of Shopian.

Meanwhile, a police official said that a case has been registered in this regard and investigation has been taken up—(KNO)

Connect with Us

WhatsappCLICK HERE
FacebookCLICK HERE
InstagramCLICK HERE
1 Comment
  1. […] Woman electrocuted to death in Shopian village […]

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.