TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 04-07-2022 | daily-kashmir
TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 04-07-2022 | Daily-Kashmir
*TRAFFIC POLICE HEADQUARTERS, J&K, JAMMU/SRINAGAR*
1. Truckers upto ten Tyre are advised to use Mughal road for movement from Jammu to Srinagar and vice-versa DK.
2. There shall be no traffic movement on all Fridays on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumri road from either side in view of Maintenance and Repair on Zoji La axis DK.
3. HMVs with only 06 and 10 tyres shall be allowed to ply through Dhar road DK.
*TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 04-07-2022*
Tomorrow on 04-07-2022, subject to fair weather and better road conditions SANJY convoy /LMVs Passenger/Private Cars shall be allowed from both sides on Jammu-Srinagar NHW (NH-44) viz Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa DK. TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing this traffic DK.
*CUT OFF TIMINGS FOR SHRI AMAR NATH JI YATRIES: -*
• SANJY convoy from Bhagwati Nagar (Jammu) towards Baltal at 0400 hrs
• SANJY convoy from Bhagwati Nagar (Jammu) towards Pahalgam at 0500 hrs.
• SANJY convoy from Baltal towards Jammu at 0600 hrs.
• SANJY convoy from Nunwan (Pahalgam) towards Jammu at 0630 hrs.
*CUT OFF TIMINGS FOR LMVS/PASSENGER/PRIVATE CARS: -*
To be released from Nagrota (Jammu) from 0730 hrs. to 1130 hrs DK.
from Jakheni (Udhampur) 0830 hrs to 1230 hrs &
from Qazigund 1130 hrs to 1400 hrs.
The above traffic will use Jawahar Tunnel route upto 1400 hrs DK.
TCU Jammu and TCU Srinagar will inform all concerned about the traffic advisory and cut off timings DK. No vehicle shall be allowed to move before and after cut off timings DK.
*HMVs/Load Carriers: -*
Subject to fair weather and better road conditions, HMVs shall be allowed from NAVYUG Tunnel towards Jammu after assessing the road and traffic situation on NH-44. TCU Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the HMVs DK.
*SFs Convoy Movement: -*
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/traffic plan in view of possible traffic congestion because of narrow carriage way between Nashree and Banihal on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. Tomorrow they may ply from Srinagar towards Jammu after confirming the status of NHW from TCU Ramban DK.
*SSG ROAD: -*
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, vehicular movement on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road shall be allowed from both sides viz Srinagar towards Kargil and vice-versa DK.
LMVs will be released from Minamarg towards Srinagar 0630 hrs. to 1700 hrs. & from Sonamarg towards Kargil 0500 hrs. To 1700 hrs DK.
However, HMVs will be released from Minamarg towards Srinagar 0730 hrs. to 1130 hrs DK. & from Sonamarg towards Kargil 1300 hrs. to 1900 hrs DK.
No vehicle shall be allowed between 1900 hrs and 0500 hrs DK.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, *LMVs shall be allowed from both sides and HMVs shall be allowed from Srinagar towards Poonch* on Mughal road. LMVs followed by HMVs will be released from Herpora (Shopian) towards Poonch from 0700 hrs. to 1600 hrs. & LMVs will be released from Behramgalla, Buffliaz (Poonch) towards Srinagar 0700 hrs to 1400 hrs DK.
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048, 9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396, 18001807091)
• Ramban (9419993745) • Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road