NEEG UG 2022 Answer Key, Question paper (Pdf Available)
NEEG UG 2022 Answer Key, Question paper (Pdf Available) | Daily Kashmir
NEEG UG 2022 Answer Key, Question paper – download pdf here
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG 2022, today, July 17 from 2 pm to 5:20 pm.
(NEEG UG 2022 Answer Key) Over 18 lakh NEET 2022 candidates are expected to appear in India’s single largest (NEEG UG 2022 Answer Key)medical entrance exam for undergraduate (UG) courses. Once the exam concludes, candidates can find NEET 2022 exam analysis, difficulty level and answer keys here.
DOWNLOAD PDF: CLICK HERE
Various coaching institutes will also release the NEET UG 2022 unofficial answer key for all codes right after the exam concludes. (NEEG UG 2022 Answer Key)Along with the answer keys, the NEET UG 2022 expected cut-off will also be published here. The official NEET 2022 answer key will be released by the NTA at neet.nta.nic.in along with the OMR sheet.
NEET 2022 Exam Highlights
- NEET 2022 exam date – July 17, 2022
- Exam timings for NEET UG – 2 pm to 5:20 pm
- NTA NEET 2022 official website – neet.nta.nic.in, nta.ac.in
- Mode of NEET UG paper – Pen and paper based (offline) mode
- Number of languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, (NEEG UG 2022 Answer Key)Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, Kannada, Punjabi and Urdu
- Total number of questions – 200 (Students need to attempt 180)
- Type of questions – Multiple choice questions
- NEET 2022 answer key release date – Soon
A large section of aspirants flooded social media with requests to postpone NEET 2022 . The demand to reschedule NEET 2022 was made in view of the flood situation in many cities, as well as, the delay caused due to NEET 2021 counselling.
The admit cards for NEET 2022 were made available from July 12 onwards. Along with the NEET 2022 hall tickets, NTA has also released the NEET 2022 self-declaration undertaking and exam day guidelines .(NEEG UG 2022 Answer Key) Despite the requests for postponement, the NEET UG 2022 exam will be held in 497 cities in India and 14 cities abroad.