Government medical college Anantnag recruitment 2022
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, ANANTNAG, J&K (MAIN CAMPUS DIALGAM, ANANTNAG)
Application on the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates (in-Service/Non-PSC doctors) for the tenure posts of Senior Residents on Academic Arrangement basis under S.O-364 of 2020 dated 27.11.2020 in the following disciplines initially for a period of one year extendable up-to a maximum of 03 years, subject to good work and conduct of the candidate, during their 1st and 2nd years of engagement which will be certified by the concerned Head of departments.
Name of posts
MS/MD/DNB/Diploma in the concerned discipline from a recognised University/Institution and registered with J&K State Medical Council. Note: Preference will be given to higher qualifications.
Candidates interested in applying for the said posts at Government Medical College, Anantnag can download the application form from www.gmcanantnag.net or can obtain the application form for these posts from Main Campus Dialgam, Anantnag during working hours and can submit the application form in the office of Registrar Academics, GMC Anantnag upto 25.06.2022.
The application forms complete in all respects, should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) pledged to Principal, Govt. Medical College, Anantnag and payable at collection counter Anantnag.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Incomplete application form(s) in any respect or not appended with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further notice.
2. Conditions for PSC/Non-PSC candidates.
a. For in-service (PSC) candidates:
i) The in-service doctor shall be paid as per their LPC.
ii) Applicants working in Health and Medical Education Department are required to submit their application forms along with No Objection Certificate from their parent Department without which their application forms shall not be entertained as envisaged in Administrative Department order No.164-HME of 2012 dated 02.03.2012.
iii) Those PSC confirmed doctors who have already completed their tenure as Senior Residency in any discipline need not to apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
b. For Non-PSC candidates:
i) Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years at the time of submitting application forms.
ii) The Non PSC doctors shall be paid stipend as per S.O-364 of 2020 dated 27.11.2020.
3. The application forms should be accompanied with the following self attested copies of the documents:
a) MBBS from a recognized University/Institution.
b) Marks Certificate 1, 2, Pre-Final and Final MBBS examination issued by the concerned University.
c) Attempt Certificate MBBS examination issued by the concerned University.
d) Internship completion certificate.
e) MD/MS/DNB/Diploma qualification certificates of the respective speciality.
f) MCI/J&K Medical Council Registration Certificate.
g) Distinction/National Scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic Merit Certificates.
h) House Officer (House Job) experience certificate issued by the Principal of the Medical College concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
i) Date of Birth Certificate.
j) Physical active field service certificate after PG/Rural Service prior to PG certificate issued by the Director, Health Services, Jammu/Kashmir in respect of In-service candidates.
h) Professional publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
4. The selected Non PSC candidates will be allowed to join only after their satisfactory CID Verification report is received by this office as envisaged Govt. Order No. GMCR/2021-22/8715-16 dated 05.02.2022.
5. Non PSC candidates have to produce an Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate along with the application form to the effect of being Non-PSC, false information in this regard will be punishable under rules which include confiscation of the Registration of the Doctor.
6. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and modification to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
7. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
8. Separate application has to be filed for each post applied and fee has to be deposited separately for each applied post.
9. In case any declaration by the candidates is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material/information relevant to his/her appointment, his/her selection will be cancelled ab-intio liable and action as Warranted under rules shall be initiated against the erring candidates.
10. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be interviewed.
11. The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of tenure, however abandoning/terminating of
the arrangement in the Speciality will require one month prior notice on either side falling which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
12. The selected candidate has to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she is not on the rolls of any Medical College/Institutions of the country which is pre-requisite in terms of MCI norms.
13. The Non PSC shall be paid stipend under rules.
14. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.