Father-Daughter Duo Injured In Fire Incident
Father-Daughter Duo Injured In Fire Incident | Daily-Kashmir
SRINAGAR : A minor girl among two people received burn injuries after a fire broke out in a residential house in Yachihama village of Ganderbal district on Saturday.
Quoting an official the news agency KNO reported that fire broke in the house of Abdul Majeed Bajad after LPG cylinder leakage.
He said that in the fire incident Abdul Majeed Bajad and his 8-year-old daughter namely Nasreena received burn injuries.
He said that the injured were brought to SDH Kangan and fire was also brought under control by locals.