Applications LINK Activated for 772 JKSSB Vacancies, Apply here
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has started the online application process for the recruitment of over 700 posts. Interested candidates can apply for the posts at the official website jkssb.nic.in till September 14.
JKSSB has advertised a total of 772 vacancies in 12 different government departments.
Age limit: The upper age limit is 40 years for unreserved category and 43 for reserved ones as of January 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: Refer notification.
The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in written examination (objective type MCQ) and skill/physical test (post-specific).
Candidates have to pay an online application fee of Rs 550 for General Category etc. and Rs 450 for SC, ST, PWD & EWS Categories.
Steps to apply for JKSSB recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website jkssb.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply for various posts under Advt 04 of 2022”
- Sign up and create a profile to register
- Login and apply for the desired post
- Fill application form, upload documents, pay fee and submit
- Download form and take printout for future reference